Monday, April 20, 2009

One week!

Until the BIG ultrasound! That's right folks! The 27th of April is the big day at 2p.m. EST!

I'm so excited I can't even stand it! I'm praying for healthy. That's ALL I care about :)


Jonathan turns two this Wed :) He is such a big boy now. I love him so much... Here he is trying to ride his big boy bike :) I can't believe he is two already. It's so unfair...lol
I got a new diaper today, a Monkey doodlez in sunshine yellow- so precious! I can't wait to have a butt to put it on :) SO Im up to quite a few GN dipes, even though I said I wasn't buying anymore until I knew the sex!! So much for that.
Everything else seems to be going awesome here :) Tom is on his way home with a cheeseburger for me and I am going to study before I have to start making dinner later :)
Hope all that are reading are doing awesome!!!

No comments: