Friday, August 29, 2008

David is Three!

It sure is funny how fast time goes. I remember 3 years ago having David, just like it was yesterday. He was sooooo little! My smallest baby, coming in at 6lbs 13 ounces, a full 2 weeks sooner than his edd. My mom, sister, husband and sister in law were there allllll day with me :) Waiting....ohhhh the waiting...lol I was induced, I wish I would have known better and let him cook longer. Know better, do better though, right?
I remember watching the news all day, Hurricane Katrina was the BIG story. How awful that was. I remember crying my eyes out (probably had a little post partum depression), thinking about how awful it must have been for the people who lost their lives.
Kinda bittersweet....

David was always a pretty easy baby. His eyes were dark blue when he was born. They changed to dark green, and have now settled to a nice shade of brown. He's handsome. Looks a lot like Tom. He is shorter than most 3 year olds, and chubbier :) He is now 38 1/2 lbs, wears a size 5 in clothes(same as Robert I might add), and is full of piss and vinegar.
Oh how I love my babies. Especially on their birthdays.

2 comments:

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

wlecome to the blorrger wold. I am so glad you are here.

Pamela said...

Happy Birthday David!! =)