Saturday, August 30, 2008

So it's Saturday :)

I have a few things to do...
Have to go to the grocery, my boys eat so much it has become a 2-3 times a week event!!! It is rainy here today, dreary day, really looking like fall!!
I hope it doesn't rain on us as we go into walmart :D
I really miss my sister today. She would go to walmart with me, if we were in Ohio. When I move she will be 1609 and I will be 1648 as far as our address goes...so we will be CLOSE!!!
I get to see my Grace Face all the time :) I get to decorate for Fall/Halloween when we move. It is KILLING me that I can't do it yet!!!!
Ahhhhhh how will I survive?
So it is official, my mother in law, sister in law, and mother forgot my sons birthday yesterday. Tom called his mom and sis and really layed into them. It's not fun at all to have someone forget about your birthday :( My mother has done it to me SEVERAL times...

Cupcakes tomorrow! Party for David, even if it IS just us...it will be fun. I will take a million pics and hopefully post them to the blog tomorrow :)

No comments: