Saturday, September 13, 2008

Robert's Broken Arm

Just another joy of having 4 boys, I supposed. Either way, it sucks! And is expensive!!! Robert was playing game cube and broke his radius, near his "elbow".... WE go back in week, to see what we do further. The guy didn't explain anything to me in detail. I will ask him more in a week. To be honest, my day was so shitty yesterday, I don't think I would have took anything in if he did explain :)
We would go back in a week, which will put us at Friday, the 19th...the day we are supposed to leave for Ohio, to drop the kids off, pick up my sister and cousin, sign our lease, give her all our money, get our keys, come back to PA to clean, and get the truck to move :::deep breath:::
That's all, ya know? LOL Not too much, right? I will survive, I'm strong, I thrive on stress, and it will keep me busy....
We are having Robert's cake tomorrow, I will take tons of pics :) I'm making sloppy Joes and our one friend is supposed to come over, who is breaking up with his wife. So I'm sure I will have to listen to him boo hoo about it all afternoon ::sigh:: Oh well, I'm a good friend and that's what we do :)
Not too much else going on. Just waiting for Monday, so I can call the Ortho and explain my situation and BEG to be seen Thursday or Friday :) BEG ON MY HANDS AND KNEES!!!!! :) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!! Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Good luck Jess. Everything will work out. =)

Anonymous said...

OMG Jess!!! I wish I was there for you! :) I figured out how to leave comments lol. I miss you! I hope Robert's arm isnt in too much pain!! Love you Nikki