Saturday, September 6, 2008

So...I'm still here

I thought the cable and phone being cut would mean that my Internet being off was imminent. Well, I guess I was kinda wrong...lol
So I'm still here, still able to blog, and still able to chat with friends :)

13 days and counting until the moving weekend/event happens!
How EXCITING! I can't hardly wait! I still have to pack things like curtains, dishes, sheets, and the computer(booooo). But that stuff can wait until the last week :D The boys are getting excited. I feel bad for them though. They will just be getting settled in to their school and I will then snatch them out and take them to a new school. I hope they adjust fine.

Today is my sister in law's birthday. Already wished her a happy birthday. I couldn't forget like they did :::sigh:::

Monday my brother goes before the parole board. I'm so nervous.
I'm nervous for him.
I'm nervous for my mother.
I'm scared about how things will be when he comes home, how will he adjust?
So many things to think about, I missed out on 15 years of my brothers life, because he decided it was a good idea to have sex with his girlfriend. Hmmmmm, not sure what else to say about it all.... I think a lot of things I would like to say wouldn't be appropriate...lol So we will keep it Light and Fun!!! :)

Tropical Storm Hanna is going to hit us today. Lots of wind and rain. I hope we get some rain, we need it BAD! Tomorrow is supposed to be warm and sunny! What happened to Fall? I mean, I know technically it isn't fall yet, but I remember it getting cooler a lot sooner than this in the past :( ANOTHER reason why I miss Ohio!!!

My sister is moving in the same weekend we are moving in...I'm excited for her to have her own place. I look forward to being able to go over her house everyday if I want to!!!

Hope all is well today, and everyone has a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Jess I am so happy you are still here. I hope you are enjoying your much needed rain and that the wind is not too bad. Tropical storms are nothing, but this is coming from a Floridian that had one on them for a week. lol

GINA said...

I just want you to know that I am praying for your brother! (((Hugs and prayers)))