Monday, January 26, 2009

4 a.m.

It seems to be my magic number... I wake up at this time, everyday. Sometimes I force myself to drift away to sleepy land again, but most times I saw screw it and wake up. I've drank my cup of coffee already, and now I plan on working on my math homework :) Tom is going to sign up for a phlebotomy program today. Hope he gets in. It's something he really wants to do.
Here are some random 5 am thoughts:
My hands are swollen every morning when I wake up until about 11am
My face is breaking out. My face has NEVER broken out during pregnancy. Ewww.
I don't really have morning sickness, yet(lol), it still could happen.
I am nauseous most of the day though :/
I can't wait to find out what I am having :D I honestly do NOT care if it's a boy or a girl. I love my boys, I would be so happy with another one.
I go to the doctor Feb 10th. I can't wait.
I'm delivering at a NEW hospital with a NEW doctor. I hope I like her :)

We're getting the boys bunk beds this weekend. I cannot wait to share pics of their new beds!!!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!!

2 comments:

Pancy Fants said...

I wish I was bright eyed and bushy tailed at that hour! Don't you get tired later in the day though? How do you doit? I'm so excited for you to find out the baby's sex too! :)

Mandy said...

Hmmm. Not that it means much, but I was total pizza face with both the girls, but had perfectly clear skin with both the boys. ;)
Maybe that means a little Pink Rivera is on its way. :) I'm so excited for you!