Saturday, January 24, 2009

Why aren't you like me?

LOL WHY can't everyone wake up nice and early and get things done, like me? I wish the haircut place was open, I would totally be there right now. Wouldn't have to worry about getting kids ready, or getting them fed before I go...I could just GO....
Why is Super Walmart and Walgreens the only places I could go at 6am? But then again, maybe I don't really want some half awake stylist cutting my hair? Maybe it IS best that I wait until 9ish and go :)
So that's what I am doing today. Taking my newly pregnant self to get her hair cut :) I have a coupon for hair dye, that I wont use for a while, but I still want to buy it...lol its a really great coupon.
Later on in the day, after I clean my house that I left a mess last night, because I was so overly exhausted(it's not even funny), I will be attending some house party at my Aunt's house. My sister is going too, it should be a nice time. Someone will be there cooking for us all, I wonder if I gotta buy things? LOL

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: