Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Onion Bagels...mmmmm

So I'm kinda obsessed with them. I wake up thinking about my onion bagel. It's a new thing, definitely pregnancy related. They can't be too dark either. I like things lightly toasted. I hate that burnt taste. gross.

Today I have AP lab and lecture. I sit there forever it seems and I am so hungry! I'm getting used to getting up early and I think I kinda like it. I go to bed kinda early though :/ Hopefully the insomnia passes! Hopefully everyone has a great, well rested, day!!!

2 comments:

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

yum. I love onion bagles with egg and cheese on them :-) Of course depending on how you are feeling at this moment, either what I just said will either make you go yum, or mak eyou want to puke lOL.

GINA said...

You just had to talk about onions. Yuck. LOL