Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm Back! :)

With lots of news!

We're finally settled into a routine!

School started on Tuesday for me! I'm so excited to go back. I'm taking Anatomy and Physiology 2 and a Math :) I'll be happy to be all done!! WOOT!

And, just because God thinks I can handle anything he gave me this:


2 lines!! Yeah, it's kinda hard to see on there, but it's there. I took 4 tests :) 2 Dollar tree cheapies, and 2 Answer's :) Sorry Pam, I can't do the digital, I need to SEE those lines...rofl

I went to bed at like 7pm last night, WTF is with that? Now I'm up at 4 am, thanks to Jonathan waking up, going back to bed, and then snoring so loud I could hear him from the other room! Not to mention the CAT licking my armpit! WTH is wrong with her?! She must like my cocoa butter secret deodorant :)

So that's all for now :) I'm excited about baby #5, and will be glad when people stop asking me what I'm going to do about my weight that I just lost@@ OBVIOUSLY I'll watch it closely, and remain healthy for the baby and I! I'll breastfeed too, so the weight will melt right off :)

So coulda please send me pink and healthy vibes??? :)

6 comments:

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

OMG Jess congrats

Mandy said...

OMG OMG OMGOMG!!!!!
Congrats girl! :) I'm so stoked for you. :D

Christina said...

OMG CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! That is so awesome Jess!! I am hoping to get a positive test in Feb!!!!

Jess said...

I hope you get your BFP, Christina!!! <3 I really do!!

Thanks girls!

Pancy Fants said...

OMG I'm so excited to hear from you, and what FANTASTIC news!!!!!

Kayla said...

YAYYYYY for 1.) for a BFP!!!!!!!!!
2.) that you are back! YAHOOO CONGRATS BABY MAMA JESS