Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's HUMP day already!!

WOW! This week FLEW by!! Well, it seems like life does that too, lately, errr all the time.

Can't wait until Monday for my BIG ultrasound, take two...lol
Next week will be busy:
Monday-Scan, study for final and an exam,baseball practice
Tuesday-Take that final and exam
Wed-Study for another exam,baseball practice
Thursday-Take that exam
Friday-Relax, breath, go to an appt YAY

THEN IT'S THE WEEKEND!! WOOT WOOT!

Pretty soon this semester will be over, and onto the next one- no rest-ever...tee hee
That's ok though- I would MUCH rather be busy like this!!

I'm still on the hunt for shorts. Please someone help me...lol I looked @ Old Navy online. Am I going to have to wear bermudas? I don't like them on me :( Poop- Ill find something, eventually, hopefully.

No comments: