Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mid May ALREADY

I can't believe that it will soon be June, and soon be my birthday, and I will soon be 26. Yuck. That's awful. I'm getting old.
I can't wait for school to be over for the boys. They are so ready for a break from school!! Robert will go to K and Thomas to 2nd, and David will start a preschool somewhere( I'm so prepared, I know), Jonathan will have to find a job...lol
Just kidding!

I guess we won't have practice today, we're supposed to be getting some nasty rain here in a few. I'm kinda happy :x

David has an eye appt tomorrow, I think he is going to need glasses :(

I have a OB appt on Friday, Jonathan has an appt for his allergies, and Tom has one for his back :)
WOW Good thing our co-pay's aren't that bad @@

I ordered 2 diapers today from www.mudshrimps.com :) I'm so excited. My very good friend Hailey bought me a GC, and I am greatly appreciative!!!

That's about it for now....I'm just thankful for the day and currently awaiting my coffee to finish brewing :D

No comments: