Friday, May 15, 2009

Jonathan got a hair cut :)

And he looks so cute :)

I am so excited, my lab grade was entered into my BIO class, and my extra credit points were entered into my grades too. It puts me at a 90%. Dude, this is seriously a class people have to take several times to get a "C" in! SO I'm sitting at an "A"!!!!! I just have to get 90 or above and I will get an "A" in the class, and have a 4.0 semester....

I am so proud. I just was so worried about everything. Maybe that's why I do so well? I am a worrier :) Next semester is my last chemistry and another sociology for my BSN. Should be fun @@

I have an appt today, Tom does, and Jonathan does :) BUSY

PLUS Thomas is start student! I have to go into his class today, at 3-330, for him to read to me, and we are all going to eat cookies. He is excited to share with the class. I am excited for the cookies :D

No comments: