Saturday, May 16, 2009

YAY

David didn't need glasses! He is just full of allergies! So the doc gave us allergy eye drops, on top of his 2 other allergy meds...lol GOOD LORD!

Jonathan had a check up, he is looking good! 31lbs and kinda short! They referred him to SPEECH- just like big bro Robert! He needs it! He doesn't say much...lol The new practice I took him to is AWESOME! I want to see the same NP I saw yesterday, every time. We meshed IMMEDIATELY! That's an awesome feeling!

Robert goes Tuesday for his gray hairs...lol I'll update ya more when I know more about that ::sigh::

Tom had an Xray of his back done yesterday, he has had reoccurring back pain for as long as I have known him, so we finally went to the doc for it! We should know the results for that, soon :)

Thomas Jr. is good- Nothing new to report! tee hee

No comments: